• MOISTURE MANAGEMENT – The MTE-2 HydroGuard® 360° package is watertight and stretchable, which results in comfortable, breathable waterproof technology.
• THERMOREGULATION – The zonal MTE-2 Primaloft® insulation package uses a high-quality microfiber thermal insulation system to mimic the warmth-providing properties of down, keeping you warm without retaining internal moisture.
• TRACTION – The All-Trac MTE-2 outsole offers a rubber compound that provides flexible underfoot lugs to bend with terrain changes, creating more surface area and better variable adaptability.
• COMFORT AND SUPPORT – Our UltraRange EXO MTE-2 comfort package uses a single-density OrthoLite® sockliner and UltraCush™ EVA midsole for enhanced comfort and reduced weight, while also supporting a drier, healthier environment inside your shoe.
• MOLDED TOE/HEEL PROTECTION – When impact and compression resistance is needed, a TPU molded toe cap is the solution. In addition to adding a little extra space in the toe box, these modeled components offer higher-level abrasion safeguarding and overall protection.